Who knew that you could turn a pile of plain ol' rocks into a pair beautiful gold bookends! This tutorial is brought to you by Design Sponge.
Here's what you'll need for this project:
- rocks of all different shapes and sizes (make sure to get several that are flat on two sides)
- metallic gold spray paint
- hot glue sticks
- industrial strength glue such as liquid nails #3 or E6000
- gold leaf adhesive and gold leaf
- weighted cardboard box (You can fill the box with books!)
- hot glue gun
- old paint brush
- soft brush
- soap and dirty toothbrush
Turn into this!